Whether you call them DADDY COOL or PAPA BEAR, there is something about a Dad that brings a warm and fuzzy feel to most people.
And a DAD also need not be typical…
Have you ever looked into how many versions of a Dad there are?
And how many different role models fill the role of a Dad?
A father is someone who takes responsibility and sets a good example for those under their care.
With Father’s Day on 19 June celebrated in the majority of countries around the globe, we salute every single person that has stepped up and into the shoes of a Father, for anyone, of any age.
Browse through our games and pick one that reminds you of your Father or the Father figure in your life.
You will find some rather interesting choices…
We hope you have fun!
WHO’S YOUR DADDY
And to name some less savoury Fathers’s?
How about SUGAR DADDY or
Let’s enjoy a Father’s Day Songlist in their honor:
- Queen, “Father to Son”
- Paul Simon, “Father and Daughter”
- John Lennon, “Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)”
- Loretta Lynn, “They Don’t Make ‘Em Like My Daddy Anymore”
- Stevie Wonder, “Isn’t She Lovely”
- Guns n’ Roses, “Sweet Child O’Mine”
- Keith Urban, “Song for Dad”
- The Marvelettes, “My Daddy Knows Best”
- Gladys Knight and the Pips, “Daddy Could Swear, I Declare”
- Dolly Parton, “Daddy, Come and Get Me”
- James Brown, “Papa’s Got a Brand New Bag”
- Michael Bublé, “Daddy’s Little Girl”
- Davy Jones, “My Dad”
- Cat Stevens, “Father and Son”
- Beyoncé, “Daddy”
- Lonestar, “Mr. Mom”
- The Shires, “Daddy’s Little Girl”
- Jon Barker, “Thank You for Being My Dad”
- Owl City, “Not All Heroes Wear Capes”
Standard terms and conditions apply.